BENEFITS AND SERVICES
There are a number of benefits associated in training with the Children's Weight Clinic.
- A deeper knowledge of child obesity and its effect on young people.
- The implications of obesity and dieting in children.
- A better understanding of the impact an obesity epidemic will have on future generations.
- The influences and pressures on young people today and the emotional issues involved.
- Clear direction when and what action should be taken if in contact with an obese child or family.
- Each attendee of the Children's Weight Clinic will receive a certificate on completion of the course.
Young people and their families can benefit from your specialist training as those who cannot afford to pay for such help will have access to your knowledge and that of other health and professional workers. A professional can also alert parents to a potential weight problem before it becomes an issue.
The Children's Weight Clinic offers a range of professional services. These include:
- Seminars on childhood and adolescent obesity
- Training courses
- Information leaflets and support material
Further information and articles on child obesity through our website
Our bespoke services are tailored to your requirements and to suit your audience. We will also ensure that any training course or seminar is particularly relevant to your industry.
Laura Stewart, founder and director of the Children's Weight Clinic, has trained a wide variety of organisations and groups including parent groups, teachers, social workers, volunteer organisations, nurses, doctors, dietitians and other healthcare workers.
See Meet the Expert for more information.
It is important that we all work together to ensure a healthy, happy future for future generations. Contact us now for further information.
To see CWC Testimonials click here.